Thanks for checking out our website. These are our terms and conditions for our website, crimsonbreed.com, our blog and our rss network. Basically everything Crimsonbreed represents online. By becoming a member, you agree to our terms regardless of how you access our network. Don’t worry it’s not scary.
- Your password and personal information is your own and no one else. You may not share your information with someone else to log in.
- you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of the Site; andyou will not create
- registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor will you seek to pass yourself off as another user.
- You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware any unauthorised use of your password or account identifiers by others.
2) Termination of account or subscription
You may terminate your account and subscription at anytime. To do so visit the “my account” section of this site. To cancel your subscription visit the “subscriptions” section under “my account”
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these terms and conditions, we may, at our sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of the Site immediately and without prior notice.
We may terminate your registered account, at our sole discretion, by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that the agreement has terminated.
3) Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the website Content. Nothing in the Site Content is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person. For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the Content or any part of it. You can access other sites via links from the Guardian Site. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning the Site or the Content. In particular, we do not warrant that the Site or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the Site, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
Rules and Conduct.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Submission, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
- you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without Company’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of Company or any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Company.
Additionally, you shall not:
(i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Company in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Company’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure;
(ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
(iii) bypass any measures Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service);
(iv) run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service; or
(v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
(i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction,
(ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service, or
(iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
Company does not guarantee that any Content or User Submissions (as defined below) will be made available on the Site or through the Service.
Company has no obligation to monitor the Site, Service, Content, or User Submissions. However, Company reserves the right to
(ii) to remove or block any User Submissions from the Service.
Company reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Company’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, terminating your account and/or reporting such activity or Content to law enforcement authorities.